Far too many adult men and women are living in a prison of despair, nutrition confusion, and white-knuckling it through diets and exercise regimens that have no lasting results. It’s no wonder you hear so many people say they are willpower weaklings when it comes to their relationship with food, body and health.
It’s not your fault. You are not broken. There is a better way and lasting solution to achieving the health, weight, body and mental peace you desire.
Up until now, you just didn’t have the right information, truthful metabolic science, and customized strategies to fit YOUR unique body and lifestyle.
Most importantly, you didn’t have an Eating Psychology Coach to help you find the keys to Unlock Your Healthy Self.
Imagine for a moment, being FREE from:
- constantly judging your appearance,
- yo-yo dieting,
- punishing or boring exercise regimens,
- calorie counting and food restrictions,
- constantly struggling to reach your ideal weight,
- questioning whether you’re lovable because of a number on a scale
- binge and over-eating,
- feeling tired and achy,
- near constant negative mind chatter that won’t shut up,
- frequent mood swings,
- digestive gas, pain and bloating, and
- other life limiting and costly health conditions that keep getting worse.
Are you open to:
- a new approach to health, body image and fitness?
- proven and sustainable strategies, yet new and unconventional to you?
- eradicating toxic nutritional beliefs that are keeping you stuck?
- throwing out the eat less/exercise more mentality and replace it with a nourishing mind-body-soul way of living?
- defining your goals around what makes YOU happy, joyful and fulfilled?
Go ahead, shout it out – YES, I AM!!
If you’re still reading, you might need more convincing that Eating Psychology Coaching is the solution you’ve been looking for to get the health, mind and body you so desperately crave.
Take this test by asking yourself if ANY of these thoughts sound familiar:
- OMG, I’m out of control and have got to do something before it’s too late!
- I am a willpower weakling and can’t control my appetite…I’m hopeless!
- One failed diet attempt after another, I give up.
- I’ll always be single and alone if I keep eating this way.
- Those around me always compliment how great I look and how do I stay so thin…if they only knew my secrets…it’s hell.
- How could I be so successful in every other area of my life but can’t fix my weight problem?
- It’s too much work and too expensive to eat healthy and buy a gym. membership – I guess I’m just destined to be this way forever.
- What I would give to have one day without bloating, gas and acid reflux.
- I can only be happy when I fit in my skinny jeans (or weigh “x” lbs).
- I’d rather have a hot poker stuck in my eye than go clothes shopping.
- My body disgusts me…I just want to stay in bed and hide from the world.
- I deserve to be sick and unhealthy, I try to eat right but never follow through.
- I do so good on my diet all day and then wham, I binge eat in the evening, why can’t I stop doing that?
- I’m so confused with what to eat, one expert say this, the other says that, then they go an change it the next day….uugghh, just tell me what to eat already!
- Is this really it, a life of dieting, calorie counting and awful gym workouts?
- I’m so tired all the time, yet I stay so busy…I get my workouts in, think I eat healthy, yet I’m exhausted all the time – what gives?
How many resonated with you? If any of them did, please trust there is a better, more nourishing and loving way to improve your health, feel great, adore your body and live your best life.
Eating Psychology Coaching is the key to Unlock Your Healthy Self and if you’ll allow me, I could be the coach who can guide you in reaching your goals!
Here’s a short list of the types of results we can achieve together:
- Sustainable, uniquely individualized habits that align with your goals, your body and lifestyle- not just now, but as your life evolves in years to come
- A body you enjoy winking at in the mirror J
- Emotional freedom to express your authentic, real self
- Pleasurable, relaxed, instinctive eating will become the norm
- Discover your natural weight
- Regain your passion for life
- Spirited sex drive
- Elimination or reduction of body aches and pains
- Child-like levels of energy
- Mental peace and serenity
- Stronger and more enjoyable personal relationships
- Trust in your appetite and food choices
- Improved strength and flexibility
- Reduced or eliminated digestive upset, bloating, or gas
- Unconditional self-love and self-acceptance
- Time to focus on the people and activities that fuel your passions
And so much more.